My makeup look is effortless. Presently, because of Covid19, I’m hardly going out. I have way more make-up free days now than before. But there are days when I have the urge to dress up a little. Whether to look presentable for an online meeting or just to feel good. Sometimes when my mood is down I will put on a little makeup and instantly my spirit will be uplifted. It sounds weird but I noticed that my days are more productive whenever I have on makeup.
My Quarantine Makeup
Anyways, today I will share with you a video of my everyday simple makeup routine which I refer to as ‘My Quarantine Makeup‘. I had a lot of fun filming this routine.
But before attaching the video, I will briefly review all of the products that I incorporate in my simple makeup routine on a regular basis. I already reviewed some of these products on my blog.
The list of the products that I used in my Simple Everyday Makeup routine
(1) Sunscreen – I always like to use sunscreen especially a tinted one. My favourite sunscreen is the Josh Rosebrook Tinted Nutrient Day Cream with SPF 30. This is a staple product in my routine. When my skin is having a good day, I will skip the foundation and only used this tinted cream. This product alone will just give me the perfect radiance that I will need in order to look refreshed. I will definitely write a full review of this product soon.
(2) Foundation – one of my most used makeup item have to be the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. It blends so well into the skin that sometimes I even forget I have on a foundation. Here is a link to my full review of the Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.
(3) Concealer – The RMS Un Cover-up is another favourite of mine. Its consistency and the coverage is what makes me hold on to it. Also, it is a dual-purpose product, you can use it for concealing and as a foundation. The combination of this and the Josh Rosebrook Tinted Day cream will make my makeup look flawless and natural.
(4) Blush – This is another clean makeup which I love. The Fat and Moon Lip & Cheek stain is such a gorgeous product. I think the colour will look amazing on any skin tone. Here is my full review of the Fat and Moon Lip & Cheek stain.
(5) Loose Powder – I got a sample of the Makeup Forever Ultra HD Micro-finishing Loose Powder from Sephora. I used it three times now and so far I am really liking it. It helps with brightening my face. I also appreciate that it is a translucent powder which means that it can work for every skin tones.
(6) Mascara – I am using the Smashbox Superfan Lash Lengthening Mascara. I tend to switch up my mascara. This one does the job well. My eyelashes don’t feel heavy or they aren’t much clumping issue. I like that my lashes look natural, long and full.
(7) Brow – For my eyebrows, I used the Goof Proof Brow Pencil by Benefit. I really like this pencil because it does an excellent job defining and shape my eyebrows. One pro of this pencil is that I like that it doesn’t leave harsh lines.
(8) Lip-balm – The Biossance Squalene Lip-balm is one of my favourite lip balms. This is my second container. The formula is so smooth and there isn’t any stickiness. This lip balm helps to enhance my natural lip colour. My lips are softer and smoother since I starting to use the Squalene Rose Balm.
(9) Lipsticks – Sometimes I like to mix lipstick to get my perfect shade. Here I am using two silky and satin texture lipsticks. The Burt’s Bees Natural Lipstick (Scarlet Soaked) and the Bobby Brown Crushed Lip-colour (Babe)
My Everyday Simple Makeup Routine
Shop the Products
- Josh Rosebrook Tinted SPF30 Day cream
- Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- Biossance Squalane Rose Lipbalm
- Bobby Brown Lipstick
- RMS Un-Coverup
- Burt Bees Lipstick
- Fat & Moon Lip and Cheek Stain
- Smashbox Mascara
- Benefit Goof Proof brow pencil
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD loose powder
Thank you for reading and watching. XOXOXO!!! Stay Safe everyone 🙂